Webinars are a great way for busy parents like you to gather information. Did you learn about how to deliver a baby BEFORE you actually delivered your baby? Why wait until your child is displaying unwanted behaviors to learn about how to prevent/manage them? Our webinars are designed to offer you quick, evidence-based tips to improve your child’s behavior from the comfort of your home!
2019 Child Behavior Parent Education Webinars
– 45-minute webinar using Zoom online meeting
– 8 pm on the first Thursday of every month
– PowerPoint and audio recording of the webinar within a week of the webinar
November 7th: I EXPECT MY CHILD TO OBEY AND SHOW RESPECT!**
Guess what?!? We have the same goals for your family! We just reach them a bit differently. You see, expectation is not a teaching strategy! You can expect your child to learn to swim all day long but if you don’t provide the instruction and opportunity to practice, s/he will not learn to swim. The same goes with behavior. Whether it is obeying your instructions or speaking appropriately to you, expectation is not going to be sufficient for your child. Your child needs to practice the correct behavior and has to be given ample opportunities to practice the correct behavior. It’s not about disrespect, it’s about teaching new skills. Check back for registration soon.
December 5th: HOW CAN I HELP MY CHILD AT SCHOOL WHEN IT DOESN’T HAPPEN AT HOME
** Webinar contains pivotal skills that ALL families and children will benefit from regardless of age and ability
Purchase audio recording of past webinars!
$15 includes the power point and audio recording of the webinar
- “My Child Constantly Pushes My Boundaries!”**
- “My Child Is Always Asking For Something!” Capture Natural Teaching Moments With Your Child’s Requests!”**
- “My Child Tackles Children to Take Toys Away From Them!”
- “My Child Delays, Dawdles, One-More-Minutes, And Then Still Screams When It’s Time To End Something!”**
- “I’ve Tried Everything! Typical Parenting Doesn’t Work With My Child!”**
- “The Ins and Outs of Toilet Training”
- “My Child’s Whining Is Like Nails on A Chalkboard!”
- “Everything Feels Like A Battle With My Child!”**
- “We Don’t Teach ABC’s In The Middle Of A Tantrum!”
To purchase an audio recorded webinar, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have topics you would like to see? Email us at email@example.com