We help you find your parenting mojo and gain the skills you need to parent effectively and enjoy time with your child again.
Expert Parent Coaching to Get You On Track
We’ll help you take the guesswork out of parenting so that when unwanted behaviors pop up, you’ll know what to do.
Even better? We teach you to head off problems before they start.
How Are We Different?
- Evidence Based Methods—The solutions we teach you are backed by solid research in Applied Behavior Analysis, not just hit-or-miss pop-parenting techniques.
- Experienced Behavioral Consultants—Extensive training and experience means that we can determine child-specific solutions quickly and effectively, saving you both time and money. Check out our bio page for more on this.
- In-Home Evaluation Option—Taking one of our parenting workshops and a follow-up phone call may be all some families need. However, connecting with your child in their natural environment offers key information that can speed up the process and get you armed with the right skills, right away.
- Individualized to Your Family—Your child is unique, and so is your family culture and dynamic. We work with your needs, values, and goals instead of coming in with a prescribed, cookie-cutter approach.
- Ongoing Phone, Text, and Email Support—Don’t worry, we won’t leave you hanging between visits! Even if we just left the house and you find yourself stuck on something, send us a text or schedule a brief call and we’ll walk you through it.
- We Get You in (and Out) Quickly— Our team of consultants is highly trained (just check out our bio page!) and able to help you gain the skills you need to overcome most unwanted behaviors in just two to six visits. And, unlike the long waiting lists and drawn out processes you might encounter at behavioral clinics, we are in your home in 1-2 weeks.**
Who We Help
Not sure if your needs fit in our wheelhouse? Here’s a brief list of the types of clients we’ve worked with:
- Parents who just need a little nudge in the right direction
- Parents who feel their home is out of control
- Parents of typically developing children
- Parents of children with special needs
- Parents of children with mental health diagnoses
Professional Consultation & Training
- Child Care Centers
- School Districts
- County Programs
Our sweet spot is toddlers, preschoolers, and lower elementary kiddos. Depending on the situation, we may refer parents of older children to other programs.
“Jamie and her team know their stuff. As parents we’re often guessing and wondering if the way in which we’re handling things is the best approach—having and expert weigh-in has been invaluable to us.”– Cassie*
*Per the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Guidelines for Responsible Conduct for Behavior Analysts we cannot solicit testimonies from current clients. You can read more about our practices and policies related to testimonials here.
**For daytime hours. Evening and weekend slots can have slightly longer wait times.