We were blessed with children to enjoy our time, not manage unwanted behavior!
Who knew childhood behaviors could be so tricky?
- From bedtimes to potty training, mealtimes to temper tantrums, sometimes it feels like you go from putting out one fire to another fire.
- Do you find yourself resorting to bribes, threats, negotiating, or yelling more than you want?
- Do you wonder why your child won’t listen to you, and you’re frustrated that you can’t seem to have a calm home?
- Do you find it difficult to understand how things seem fine with your child at home, but get reports of challenges happening at school?
You’ve come to the right place!
Our team of trained consultants have chosen to put their years of experience into training the most important person in your child’s life: You.
We come alongside you to empower you with the skills you need to address your child’s most frustrating behaviors and restore peace in your home.
And the biggest payoff? You start to enjoy time with your child again.
“Behave Your Best changed our family’s life…we now feel like we have the ability to look at our child’s behavior and come up with an approach to tackle it.”– Kristin*
Help When You Need It, Where You Need It
1. Schedule a consultation. You can expect at least one evidence-based recommendation during this call.
2. Learn the skills you need to overcome unwanted childhood behavior through virtual parent coaching support services, or online classes.
3. Troubleshoot in real time and real situations with your consultant via text, email, phone, or Zoom technology.
4. Enjoy greater peace, confidence, and connection in your home.
Navigate the Unpredictable Waters
Develop the skills to address unwanted behaviors
Drop discipline methods that don’t work
Get on the same page with your spouse or co-parent
Feel confident in your ability to help your child
“Why didn’t I call sooner?”– the most common piece of feedback we’ve received from the more than 400 families served in the Twin Cities area
How Our Services Look
Schedule a Phone Consultation
Start by purchasing a introductory phone consultation. You’ll complete a short online pre-consultation form and schedule a time that works for you. During the call, we’ll discuss your questions and provide at least one evidence-based recommendation to get you started towards your goal. For some families, this consultation is all that is needed! The fee for your initial phone consultation is $100. (Feel free to check out our FAQ ahead of time.)
Phone Coaching, Zoom Coaching, Text & Email Support
After your introductory phone consultation, one of our highly experienced consultants will meet with you via phone or Zoom technology. We focus on teaching appropriate, alternative replacement behaviors or skills that will prevent or compete with unwanted behaviors, even when they seem to be “typical” childhood behaviors.
Phone support is a bit like the training wheels on a bike…it gives you the support you need to ride on your own while you’re still getting your balance. We can identify why the unwanted behavior is happening and what steps are needed to practice and build the new skills. These sessions generally last about 30 minutes each.
During Zoom sessions, your consultant will be able to see what’s happening in your home, interact with you and your child, and provide coaching in real time.
You will receive ongoing text and email support from your consultant, and access to online parenting resources. The fee is $175 per one hour of support.
View our service agreement here
Not quite ready for coaching?
Check out our On-Demand Workshops. We’ll get you started with topics like:
- Impulsivity and Emotional Control
- Developing Healthy Sleep Habits
- Teaching Your Child To Listen The First Time
- Picky Eaters
- Toddler Tantrums
- Toilet Learning
If you need additional support after viewing an online class, follow up with our introductory, assessment phone consultation or phone coaching, as described above.
“We love Behave Your Best; the tools are simple and practical for all kinds of situations and kid issues. We are enjoying our sweet toddler and so happy we worked with this team early before we were unknowingly reinforcing bad behavior…Thank you for bringing so much extra joy into our lives.”– Rachel*
Still not sure if our services are right for you?
Check out our FAQ page!
*Per the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Guidelines for Responsible Conduct for Behavior Analysts we cannot solicit testimonies from current clients. You can read more about our practices and policies related to testimonials here.
** Prices are subject to change at any time, for any reason.