We are excited to extend our evidence-based consultation services to families with nannies! We have successfully taught parents and early childhood providers in group child care our evidence-based behavioral strategies designed to prevent unwanted patterns of behavior from developing. We are excited for the opportunity to extend the reach of Behave Your Best as we proudly partner with families with nannies to offer an option for families and their nannies with evidence-based behavioral education, customized to meet the needs of your child(ren) and family.
As Board Certified Behavior Analysts and child behavior experts, we focus on identifying communication, social, and behavior regulation skills to teach children that will successfully compete with the common unwanted behavior children display in early childhood. We teach caregivers to focus attention on the skills you want to see more of, teach you what skills to teach, when to teach them, and how to teach them so that your child is more likely to engage in the behavior you want to see more of.
Here are some of the skills your nanny will acquire:
- Gives instructions and expects follow through
- Identifies proactive teaching moments
- Establishes effective morning, after-school, mealtime, or bedtime routines
- Uses positive discipline strategies
- Capitalizes on natural motivation
- Communicates with parents regarding child’s behavior
- Successfully transitions child from nanny to parent care and visa versa
- Teaches social and communication skills to prevent unwanted behavior patterns from developing
Here are some of the skills your nanny will be working on with your child(ren):
- Listens the first time
- Tolerates being told “no” and accepts alternatives when told “no”
- Plays independently when adults are busy
- Displays appropriate mealtime behaviors, healthy sleep habits
- Toileting readiness and training
- Sharing, waiting, playing with siblings
A Behave Your Best Consultant will visit your home for an hour each week for 8 consecutive weeks ($1000 value) and work directly with your nanny and your child(ren).
You and your nanny will receive a written summary emailed to you with 3 business days of each weekly visit ($250 value).
Our Nanny Online Course ($397 value) is also included in our Consultation to Nannies Program. Our Nanny Online Course is a 6-week, pre-recorded webinar series, with required learning activities, 2 hours of phone consultation time with a Behave Your Best Consultant, and a certificate of completion.
You can also purchase each Module separately for $79 per Module. Modules must be completed in order. Click here to purchase Module 1 only
Consultation to Nannies program fee is $1297 with prepayment required to reserve preferred weekly time slot. If you have questions about this program or are interested in this program, schedule your complimentary, 30-minute consultation today!