How do I give even my youngest kids the skills to get their needs met with whining, hitting, or other unwanted behaviors?
How will this video help me?
Challenging behaviors in early childhood often arise for a simple reason: kids lack the skills and habits for successful interactions. Teaching new skills to kids from 18 months to 5 years old can dramatically improve the social environment of your classroom.
- Recognize the common triggers for unwanted behavior
- Understand six pivotal social skills to replace these behaviors
- Learn a practical method for teaching these tools
Using Our Video Resources
- This video is provided through Vimeo, so you will need to first create a free account. It is best to create or login to your account first (www.vimeo.com), and then return to click on the link while still logged in to Vimeo. Please note a price will appear but you won’t be asked for further payment information when using the link provided. The link is only good for one click/redemption and will provide unlimited access for six months. Once the link is redeemed, the video will appear in your “Purchases” in your Vimeo account for future access. If you need to return to the video, access it directly from your Vimeo account rather than clicking on the above link again. (To find videos in Vimeo: Click profile picture in upper right hand corner and choose “purchased” from the drop down menu, then choose “On Demand” tab.)
- Please note that these are copyrighted materials that may not be shared without the express written permission of Behave Your Best.