Helping you develop solid parenting skills so that unwanted behaviors are simply a blip on the radar instead of the storm that rules the day.
Feeling overwhelmed by your child’s behavior?
- Are you stuck in a cycle of power struggles and ineffective discipline?
- Do you and your partner feel out of sync with your parenting styles?
- Does getting your child to eat, sleep, potty or just listen feel like a daily battle?
We get it. We understand how frustrating parenting can be at times. We’ve got you covered.
“Our daughter is a new girl! The way we parent now is so different than before we started working with you. Our daughter’s meltdowns are SO much better…We cannot thank you enough.”-Kari*
Parent With Confidence
- It is possible to parent without resorting to bribes, power struggles or heavy-handed methods.
- You can be a calm, gentle parent while still setting healthy boundaries.
- Your home can be a place of peace, and it is possible to find confidence in parenting even the most “spirited” or “strong-willed” child.
Sometimes, all you need is the right skills.
*Per the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Guidelines for Responsible Conduct for Behavior Analysts we cannot solicit testimonies from current clients. You can read more about our practices and policies related to testimonials here.